We provide home buyers step-by-step information with purchasing an affordable home under $500,000.
What you will find
Assistance throughout the purchasing process
- Step-by-step guidance online for the home-buying process.
- Reports about regions and towns detailing employment opportunities, services, public transport, and lifestyle opportunities.
- Step-by-step guides to assessing a home and identifying issues requiring repair.
- Step-by-step guides to repair and renovation costs.
Advice for accessing the best value
- How to manage your savings and apply for a home loan.
- Innovative affordable home ideas such as tiny homes.
- Developer offers for house and land package.
- Council and State Government offers to assist affordable home buyers.
- Retailers with special offers on building supplies, sustainable and recycled materials, appliances, and plants and supplies for your garden.
For more information,
sign up to our free newsletter
Book a service now
Property appraisal report
Includes information about services, employment, schools, and transport. $44 for 2 reports.
Buyers agent service
Flat rate fee assistance to find a home, purchase the property, and get a home loan from start to finish. $1000 flat rate fee. Standard Buyer’s Agent fee is 2% of purchase price.
Free first consultation
Let's start the conversation and see how we can assist you with your affordable home.